Customer Service/Soft Sales Rep in Pittsford, , NY
Concentrix Posted: 2021-04-14
Pittsford, , NY 14534
*HIRING PEARSON SOFT SALES AGENTS**** $14 an hour Temp Work at Home positions....We supply all of your equipment!!!!!
The Lead Nurture Representative’s primary responsibility is to support families in starting the Connections Academy enrollment process through inbound and outbound phone contacts on an automatic dialer. Using a consultative sales approach, the Lead Nurture Representative will contact families who have expressed interest in Connections Academy and use their knowledge and expertise to inform and assist families with starting the registration process while on the phone. The Representative will be a champion of the Connections Academy virtual school model, ensuring that families understand the value of their education choice. The Representative will become an expert in the regulatory and eligibility requirements for each program and act as an advocate to our families as they begin the enrollment process. It is essential that the Lead Nurture Representative shows empathy and facilitates professional, sensitive, informative and responsive interactions that turn potential students into long-time members of the Connections Academy family.
Strive to reach registration goals as well as individual and team KPIs
Deliver an exceptional customer experience and delight our families
· Ability to actively handle objections and counsel concerns using consultative approach
· Use consultative approach to educate and support families interested in our online program
· Strong sales approach to handle Inbound and Outbound calls professionally, accurately, consistently, and efficiently
· Handle Inbound and Outbound calls in a phone queue setting, assisting families with program inquiries and registration
· Handle chat inquiries from prospective families
· Use sales approach to register families using our education management system
· Use a consultative approach to build rapport
· Understand different state enrollment requirements to determine student eligibility
· Maintain high level knowledge of all program processes and qualifications
· Create and maintain accurate prospect and customer records in Salesforce and Education Management System
· Maintain accuracy of student records/data in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
· Participate in ongoing training
· Build trusted reciprocal relationships
If interested go to www.careers.concentrix.com and apply.