Logistics Sales Executive in Rochester, NY
Zeal Logistics, LLC Posted: 2023-11-07
Rochester, NY 14623
Salary Range: $60,000-105,000Job Title: Logistics Sales Executive
Location: Rochester, NY
Work Setting: In-person and remote
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm (occasional after-hours duties when warranted)
Reports to: President and others as assigned
Start Date: ASAP
Logistic Dynamics is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious professionals to join our growing Rochester, NY team. As Inside Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating and successfully guiding new customer leads through the sales cycle. Successful Sales Executives utilize the tools and knowledge LDI provides to diagnose and solve customers’ logistical problems, thereby creating and developing mutually beneficial relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively identify, generate and prospect new customer leads to meet all individual and company benchmarks/goals
• Acquire, retain and penetrate accounts by developing relationships via phone and email
• Coordinate with operations teams to troubleshoot and provide logistical solutions to customer’s problems
• Collaborate with team on marketing, pricing strategy and account development plans
• Communicate customer requirements and procedures with operations team
• Learn the industry, business and appropriate application of all service offerings
• Utilize and update CRM, TMS and other pipeline management resources with accurate and detailed information
• Complete all necessary SOPs and guidelines for customer credit and invoicing
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least two years in logistics/transportation sales or equivalent
• Commitment to operational perfection and personal success
• Ability to switch between multiple tasks, manage time effectively in fast-paced and occasionally stressful environment
• Work in a team environment, but driven by individual incentives
• Ability to be persistent and persuasive while maintaining positive demeanor
• Excellent time-management, organization, and prioritization skills
• Record of resiliency, achieving success in pressure-filled situations
• Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
• Basic computer skills required, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Transportation Management Software (TMS) experience a plus
• We offer a competitive pay mix of base salary and monthly bonus incentives; first year total compensation range $60,000-105,000.
• Health, dental, and vision plans, as well as 401(k) with Company match program.
• All full-time employees are eligible for paid holiday, sick and vacation time.
Logistic Dynamics, Inc partners with manufacturers, distributors and shippers of all sizes and sectors to provide customized transportation solutions to meet their specific needs. By offering a unique combination of innovative technology, industry expertise and a modern approach to real world logistics, LDI has quickly become one of the leading logistics providers in the United States.
Zeal Logistics is an independently owned and operated agent of LDI.
For more information or to apply, please contact/submit resume to:
Dan Zyski, President
Ph. 585-241-3334 x402