Registered Nurse in Clyde, NY
Clyde-Savannah Central School District Posted: 2021-01-05
Clyde, NY 14433
· Must hold a Registered Nurse license, issued by the New York State Office of Professions.
· Baccalaureate degree in nursing field or related field
· Experience in pediatric and/or community or public health nursing
· Prior experience in school nursing
· To provide primary health and emergency care to students, promote wellness, and serve as a liaison for health in the school community
The Clyde-Savannah Central School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age. Further, the Clyde-Savannah Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of religion or creed, sexual orientation, military status, genetic status, marital status, domestic violence victim status, criminal arrest or conviction record, or any other bias prohibited by state or federal non-discrimination laws.
Please apply below.