Assembler/Stacker in Arcade, NY
API Heat Transfer Posted: 2021-04-02
Arcade, NY 14009
$1,000 Sign On Bonus eligible if you apply and/or accept this position between April 1 – 30, 2021.
Assembler/Stacker 2nd Shift - Multiple Positions Available.
We are a COVID-19 Compliant Facility.
This position is responsible for the assembly of component parts required to manufacture the “core section” of the heat exchangers.
1. Set up all components required to build heat exchangers as indicated on blueprints. Locate frames, shims, header bars, internals and all other components and transport to easel.
2. Assemble heat exchangers from blueprints to the required specifications. Beginning with a bottom frame, the operator will layer, or stack all of the necessary components needed to build a core. Use of a square and tape measure is necessary to ensure the easel is square. Once all components are in place, the core is banded, measured and stamped for identification.
3. Responsible to ensure that a 1st piece inspection is done by another Stacker. This is required on the first core of every order to ensure quality. The completed cores are loaded onto a cart to await the brazing process. A manual lift may be required for moving large cores.
4. Ensure proper identification of completed cores and complete Log Stacking Router sheets.
5. Comply with all of the ISO 9001 Quality standards, policies and procedures of API Heat Transfer.
1. Communication skills – verbal
2. Attention to detail
3. Problem solving
5. Decision making
6. Basic computer skills.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
3. Ability to read blueprints.
Physical Requirements of Position:
Sedentary Work (0 lbs) - 10%
Light Work ( 50 lbs) - 5%
Physical Activity of Position:
Occasionally (1+%): Occasionally, Walking, Bending/Stooping, Reaching, Squatting/Crouching, Hearing, Speaking, Pushing, Reading, Writing motion
Frequently (34+%): Sitting, Lifting, Carrying, hand manipulation, wrist manipulation.
Constantly (67+%): Standing
Details for Sign On Bonus – You must apply and/or accept this position between April 1 -30, 2021. You will receive your bonus on the first payroll check after you have completed 90 days of employment, and are an employee in good standing. Rehires are not eligible for this bonus.
API Heat Transfer offers competitive compensation, health and financial benefits, shift differentials, paid time off, holiday gatherings, and so much more!
For more information visit http://www.apiheattransfer.com
To apply, please quick apply or below site.