Assembler/Tester in Arcade, NY
API Heat Transfer Posted: 2021-04-02
Arcade, NY 14009
$1,000 Sign On Bonus eligible if you apply and/or accept this position between April 1 – 30, 2021
Assembler/Tester 2nd Shift - Multiple Positions Available
We are a COVID-19 Compliant Facility
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, API Heat Transfer has a legacy of industry-leading performance that can be traced back more than 130 years. Throughout our history, we have built a corporate culture based on reliability and superior performance – from our innovative technologies to the people behind them.
This position is responsible for the flattening and testing of the completed heat exchange assembly prior to final inspection.
· Conduct various testing procedures as described in OMS on completed product assemblies. Testing requires the use of high pressure cylinders of nitrogen and compressed air to pressurize coolers to various pressure requirements through a series of valves.
· Detect leaks through visual inspection.
· Follow blueprints and travelers to determine the correct pressure for testing each cooler. SC: A sufficient number of coolers are tested daily and support the overall flow of material through the process.
· Maintain an acceptable level of performance.
· Straighten and flatten completed core assemblies to the required specifications using various wrenches and hammers.
· Operate pallet jack, electric lift truck or crane to move or lift larger coolers.
· Comply with all of the ISO 9001 Quality standards, policies and procedures of API Heat Transfer.
· Communication skills – verbal
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving
· Decision making
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Occasionally (1+%): Pulling, Reaching, Pushing
· Frequently (34+%): hand manipulation
· Constantly (67+%): Standing, Walking, Lifting, Carrying, wrist manipulation.
· Occasionally (1+%): solvents, chemicals, heat/cold extremes, paint, sharp objects, driving powered equipment
· Frequently (34+%): dust, loud noise,
· Constantly (67+%): gases, wetness
Details for Sign On Bonus – You must apply and/or accept this position between April 1 -30, 2021. You will receive your bonus on the first payroll check after you have completed 90 days of employment, and are an employee in good standing. Rehires are not eligible for this bonus.
API Heat Transfer offers competitive compensation, health and financial benefits, shift differentials, incentive programs, paid time off, holiday gatherings, and so much more!
For more information visit http://www.apiheattransfer.com
To apply, please quick apply or at below site.