Assembler in Victor, NY
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Posted: 2021-04-20
Victor, NY 14564
The Packaging Operator/Assembler is responsible for using a variety of tools, fixtures, equipment, and work instructions to perform a series of operations to package medical devices.
• Follow daily packaging assignments.
• Prepares production equipment for operation by making equipment change over.
• Maintain consistent quality of products packaged for sterilization or shrink wrapping.
• Process paperwork accurately and neatly.
• Understand and comply with Quality System requirements.
• Complete assignments in a timely fashion, staying on task, minimize interruptions of work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Attention to detail to identify potential changes and problems with the processes and products.
Pay: $15/hr with a $1 Shift Differential, could go up in pay rate if candidate has assembly experience.