Assemblers in East Aurora, NY
EverFab, Inc. Posted: 2023-02-09
East Aurora, NY 14052
EverFab, Inc. is a leading precision manufacturer in the East Aurora area for over 42 years who is looking to grow our Team.
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be responsible for supporting manufacturing production goals and operation planning. They will continue to develop a team of people to achieve our company’s standard of excellence.
They will work with the following, Manufacturing, Quality, Estimating/Quoting, Scheduling, Inside Sales and Management.
• Review requirements and assure manufacturing processes and capabilities meet all drawing and specifications requirements.
• Establish standard times for setup and run times (for open jobs and quoting new parts).
• Prepare detailed manufacturing instructions and programming data to produce machined parts to meet engineering drawings and specifications
• Facilitate setup and production on shop floor and insuring adherence to work standards.
• Able to create and edit machine programs for optimum results.
• Review job for productivity and process improvements where needed.
• Support companywide initiatives while working with a combination of Managers, Quality and Shop Team Members.
• Ensure all operational processes are carried out in accordance with safety, quality and AS9100 procedures.
• 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with 5-7 axis machining; Mazak experience preferred.
• Experience in supporting manufacturing production goals and operations planning.
• Computer skills, Windows, Office CAD/CAM
• Ability to set up and run 5-7 axis machining centers.
• Familiar with Mazitrol and G-Code programming.
• Understanding of proper work holding for various part geometries.
• Understanding of machining cutting tools and inserts for various materials.
• Understanding of measuring equipment and techniques.
• Ability to map out and understand complex operations
• Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills
• Ability to deal with people throughout the organization
• Problem solving skills using data to make decisions
Wage is commiserate with experience. Generous Signing Bonus!
We offer a competitive benefit package including:
10 & 1/2 Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing
20% 2nd shift differential (Mon - Thurs, 10 hrs/day)
To apply, please email direct apply.