Business Development Representative in Medina, NY
Velocitii LLC Posted: 2021-04-14
Medina, NY 14103
BUSINESS DEVELOMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The objective is to identify new business opportunities within targeted vertical industries and companies. This is accomplished by establishing Velocitii as a potential service partner with prospect executives in Vendor Management and Customer Service. The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Develop strategic plans for account identification, penetration and growth.
• Based on in-depth understanding of the BPO industry and specifically the Velocitii business and target market, develop and execute strategies to secure net-new business for the company.
• Partner with operations to ensure alignment on service capabilities as the solution is being developed.
• Develop solutions that met the clients needs and are aligned with Velocitii’ s core competencies.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Develop relationships with executives at target companies, understanding their business needs, to cultivate opportunities.
• Work with Marketing to develop specific campaigns within target markets
• Respond in a timely manner to inbound calls, email inquiries and web leads
• Understand the Velocitii value proposition and professionally convey to a prospect thus creating the desire to participate in a service overview and capabilities discussion with Velocitii Sales resources
• Develop, maintain and update an accurate prospect pipeline
• Achieve targeted goals including outbound calls and qualified leads/opportunities
• Contribute to Velocitii’s long-term business growth
• Support other Business Development Team members as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• 10-15 years successful sales and marketing experience in the BPO industry
• Familiar with standard BPO KPIs such as average attempt per lead, volume of calls/day, appointments/week, qualification of opportunities, etc.
• Exceptional active listening skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Executive presence
• Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and interpersonal skills
• Ability to creatively research companies and prospects to develop penetration strategy
• Technology and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
• Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM products preferred