Business Process Analyst in Rochester, New York
Heritage Christian Services Posted: 2022-07-08
Rochester, New York 14623
Heritage Christian Services is seeking a Business Process Analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for evaluating the ever changing business needs and processes at Heritage Christian.
In this collaborative role, you will drive business efficiencies of both people and process.
Your work will play a key role in decision making in the organization.
• Evaluation of business needs, internal workflows and business processes.
• Participate in detailed business analysis and process reengineering projects.
• Collaborate with business and IT leaders to create new process designs.
• Serve as a liaison between business and technology to assist or gather business requirements needed for system.modifications, enhancement, and implementations.
• Deliver specifications to include workflow, business rules, interface requirements, and outstanding issues
• Creating and maintaining business process flow diagrams.
• Document business process modeling activities for future reference.
• Drive initiatives to improve processes, documentation, policies, tools, and systems that enable the success of our business.
• Drive efficiencies of people and process within our business, including "cutting new trails" where processes, documentation, and policies do not exist.
• Responsible for understanding strategic initiatives and departmental level goals.
• Perform process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications.
• Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts.
• Advise and consult with project teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are time.
• Expert in Microsoft Suite
• Experience with Project Management
• 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science, Business, Computer Science, Operations Management or another quantitative field.
• Minimum experience in one or more of the following:
• Business analytics (use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive decision making and analytical problem solving),
• Requirements analysis and solution design, and business process analysis and redesign
• Documented experience with project management methodologies
• Process improvement tools (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma) or statistics as well as experience in the implementation of business process mapping and charting software and documentation
Please apply via Company link