Chiropractic Assistant in Rochester, New York
Gerlach Chiropractic Posted: 2023-05-17
Rochester, New York 14606
We are looking for a new part-time Chiropractic Assistant!! Please attach your resume.
Preferred availability Monday - Friday AM/PM shifts.
We have two offices with the opportunity for more hours between both locations. This will be discussed during the interview process.
Everything we do boils down to this: we want people to experience hope, health, and wholeness. We love what we get to do. We work really hard, have fun, educate, encourage, and celebrate incredible life-change with the people and families we help. This is not a 'job.' This is a purpose.
What we do and who we are:
We're a Chiropractic and Wellness office. We're part of a movement to help transform people's hearts and health through the 5 Essentials: having an empowered mindset, chiropractic care, quality nutrition, exercise, and minimizing toxicity. We're just ordinary people with big dreams hoping to live with purpose. We fully appreciate doing work that matters and resting our heads at night, knowing we made a difference that day.
Whom are we looking for?
We strive for excellence but know no one is perfect. There are, however, some concrete things we're looking for. They include the following:
- A genuine love for people and a passion for seeing others succeed
- Someone who enjoys helping people via the phone (this role requires a lot of scheduling)
- Super Organized
- Great communicator
- Able to coordinate many schedules. Must be a scheduling master!
- An incredible multi-tasker with the ability to anticipate needs before they happen
- Hard-working and disciplined
- An outgoing, positive, cheerful disposition
- Critical thinker
- No nonsense. No drama. For real.
- An appreciation for growth through constructive criticism and life-long learning
- Computer work including word, excel, email, and the web
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy and love for people
- Excellent work ethic and be able to work efficiently without supervision
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
SPECIAL SKILLS: Marketing experience would be a wonderful addition and skill using Adobe photoshop and illustrator. Social Media experience(Not required for the job)
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shields at workstations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
COVID-19 considerations: Masking is no longer mandatory, but at your own discretion.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week: 10-19
Work Remotely: No
Work Location: In person
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Paid time off
Healthcare setting: Private practice
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Rochester, NY 14606: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Please attach your resume when replying to this post; we will not review inquiries that do not have a resume.