CNC Machining Programmer in East Aurora, NY
EverFab, Inc. Posted: 2023-02-09
East Aurora, NY 14052
EverFab is a leading precision manufacturer in East Aurora area for over 40 years. We are looking for reliable, talented individuals with good work ethic and the desire to learn. We are ISO9001:2015 & AS9100D certified and our facility consists of some of the most accurate machining and validation equipment available.
Innovative solutions through unique partnerships is what has made Everfab successful for over 40 years. We are a team of dedicated professionals.
Machining/CNC Programmer for EverFab will be responsible for developing continuous improvements in the manufacturing process.
CNC Machining Programmer – NX/Unigraphics or Esprit Essential Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
• They will coordinate all process activities to assure optimum quality in all machined parts.
• Preparing detailed manufacturing instructions and programming data to produce machined parts to our customer’s specifications.
• Determine manufacturing procedures and operation sequencing and establishing tooling, gauging and machine requirements.
• Problem solving and improving processes.
• Working effectively with a variety of people.
• Establishing standard times for set up and run of each operation.
• Following up on jobs in the initial stage of manufacturing to ensure processing and effect revisions to tooling and processing as necessary.
• Establishing tooling, gauging and fixture concepts.
• Preparing detailed operation sheets.
• Machining and programming experience is needed including developing manufacturing documentation, tooling to support production needs.
• Strong communication skills are essential.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi task and be able to react to shifting priorities to meet customer’s need.
• Demonstrate ability to meeting deadlines and commitments.
• Analysis skills are required to investigate internal and external quality concerns.
• Unigraphics programming a must.
• Experience with Esprit a plus.
Wage is commiserate with experience. Generous Signing Bonus!
We offer a competitive benefit package including:
10 & 1/2 Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing
20% 2nd shift differential (Mon - Thurs, 10 hrs/day)
To apply, please email direct apply.