CNC Machinist/Programmer in Rochester
Brinkman International Group, Inc. Posted: 04/28/2020
Rochester, NY 14611
Brinkman International Group, Inc., a progressive, well established Rochester based company is seeking experienced CNC programmer for unique job opportunity. Candidate to be self-motivated, enthusiastic and possess ability to work alongside a talented engineering group.
• Develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing methods including fabrication processes, materials, tooling to enhance quality and operational expenses.
• Job to include working with state of the art CNC Mills and Multi axis turning centers along with various other manual and support equipment.
• Create CNC programs and manufacture components in small to medium production quantities.
• Define part processing methodology, including tool selections.
• Interpretation of complex drawing.
Education and Experience:
• 3-5 years minimum experience creating CNC programs and process routings.
• Mastercam or CAD/CAM programming experience required.
• Ability to utilize Solidworks a plus.
• Must possess proven problem solving skills.
• Pay dependent upon experience
• Exceptional medical insurance for you and your family
• 10 company paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Excellent compensation for ideal candidate