CNC machinist in Rochester, NY
Nordon Posted: 2021-04-26
Rochester, NY 14608
General Job Description: This job entails assisting in maintaining the conformance of product to customer requirements. The individual will be responsible for dimensional and visual inspection. Individual will interface with production and engineering.
Principal Accountabilities & Essential Functions:
- Evaluate molded parts for conformance.
- Perform visual inspection to standards.
- Perform dimensional inspection to part prints.
- Communicate with production personnel to correct non-conformities.
- Communicate with engineering for resolution of problems.
- Write and log NCMR’s on any non-conforming product.
- File samples and gages as jobs finish.
- Maintain a clean, safe, orderly workplace.
- Perform first piece inspections.
- Measure and evaluate SPC data.
- Perform final inspection on product prior to shipment.
- Perform receiving inspection on incoming goods.
- Assist in problem solving activities.
- Participate in projects designed for the overall improvement of the company.
- Visit customer facilities for planning and problem solving.
- Create and upgrade procedures.
- Audit quality in-process records for conformity.