CNC Mill Programmer/Operator in Rochester
Acad Design Corp Posted: 09/17/2020
Rochester, New York 14606
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* MasterCam experience a plus
* Knowledge of GD&T and SPC
* Read, Understand and Interpret mechanical drawings
* Shop Math skills
* Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently
* Knowledge of common machine tools
* Able to maintain accurate documentation
* Have own tools, work with close tolerances and GD&T quality standards.
* Minimum 5 years of experience.
* Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Ability to program, set-up and run CNC Mills.
Machine building experiences a plus.
Conversational programming and or G&M Code experience helpful.
Mazak and Haas experience a plus.
We design and build Custom Automation Equipment, Gages and Fixtures as a custom tool and machine shop. Some short run production We are progressive and growing, looking for an experienced, qualified candidate who is safety and team oriented, to work in our new manufacturing area.
Benefits: 401k, life ins, health care, tool account
First Shift: 7:00 pm - 3:30 pm