Collections/Contact Center Manager in Rochester, NY
ConServe Posted: 2021-08-24
Rochester, NY 14623
The Collections/Contact Center Manager manages and develops staff with the purpose of increasing productivity and maintaining compliance expectations.
**Please note that this is currently a hybrid position with 3 days onsite in the Henrietta Office and 2 remote days per week. The position will eventually be 100% onsite.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicate objectives, plans, and other topics as assigned by Operations Management
• Develop and train staff to meet goals and fulfill requirements.
• Review staff’s basic activity daily; perform weekly monitoring and work audits.
• Perform regular evaluations with all staff and provide feedback, guidance training, recommendations for improvement, and if necessary disciplinary action.
• Identify areas needing improvement and work with Management on solutions.
• Ensure execution of agendas and schedules as defined by Management.
• Lead by example by demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude for others to follow.
• Achieve personal monthly performance objectives.
• Review and approve schedules and timekeeping records.
• Adhere to ConServe’s Professional Practices Management System (PPMS), Code of Conduct, and Compliance program.
• Reinforce and retrain staff on policies and procedures.
• Identify and train potential candidates for advancement.
• Six (6) months of Management or Supervisory experience
• Six (6) months of collection experience preferred
• Prior Collection Manager experience preferred
• Government collection experience is preferred
• Proven ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Quick learner, adaptable to change, dependable and self-managed
• Demonstrated experience with assisting and developing subordinates or co-workers in the learning of new programs and processes and evaluating staff.
• Ability to motivate and encourage others to excel
• Ability to learn and navigate our internal collection systems
• Strong Talk-off and skip tracing abilities
• Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel and Word
• Effectively communicate with staff and upper management for feedback regarding processes used in production
• Effectively communicate with other department managers and essential personnel (such as HR, Compliance, Finance)
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Ability to travel between ConServes offices as needed
• Legally eligible to work in the United States
• Ability to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance
• Ability to obtain and maintain State Collections Licensure
• No conflicts of interest with ConServe or our Clients
High School Diploma or GED
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
ConServe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace