Community Care Manager in Fairport, NY
Fairport Baptist Homes Posted: 2022-01-05
Fairport, NY 14550
Start your career with our family and work with pioneers in senior care. Build your career here; mentoring and advancement opportunities are available. Competitive rates and benefits and a positive work-life balance. Join us and make a difference!
Now hiring a Community Care Manager
This is a full-time position within our Senior Options For Independence department.
The primary purpose of this job is to provide care management services to seniors in the Perinton area.
Essential job functions include:
• Identifying and assessing elderly residents in the town of Perinton who have physical, emotional, spiritual and/or social needs that are not being met.
• Linking these residents with available community agencies, benefits and other resources that may fulfill unmet needs.
• Monitoring the residents’ progress and the quality of the services being provided by outside resources.
• Advocating for the residents as needed.
• Coordinating services when more than one agency is providing the designated services to a client.
• Providing accountability and program evaluation to assure that the needs of the residents are being met and that the program meets current acceptable standard practice of care management.
• Must possess a current NYS Nursing License or a Bachelor degree from an approved school of Social Work or related field.
• Experience in casework or nursing with the elderly is desirable.
• Full COVID-19 vaccination and booster vaccine is required for employment at Fairport Baptist Homes.
To apply, please visit us at below link or quick apply.