Customer Service Representative in Medina, NY
Velocitii LLC Posted: 2021-07-02
Medina, NY 14103
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Puts the Customer First - Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect.
• Communicates Effectively and Candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, is approachable, relates well to others, engages people, and helps them understand change, provides, and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens.
• Executes with Excellence - Is action oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
• Handle difficult situations professionally and with empathy to maintain (and help build) a great customer relationship.
• Adheres to set shift and break schedules.
• Answers calls in a timely manner.
• Complete tasks according to current policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
• Knowledge computer applications (Email, Word).
• Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
• Customer Focused.
Paid Time Off Including Vacation, Holidays, Sick, Volunteer and Birthday
Regular Schedule; Full-Time Hours
Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision. STD, LTD, FSA & HAS
Paid for Performance-incremental Pay Increase Based on Complexity & Proficiency in Role
The Customer Service Representative develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.