Customer Service Specialist in Oaks Corners, NY
Elderlee, Inc. Posted: 2021-07-22
Oaks Corners, NY 14518
Elderlee, Inc. is a diversified corporation specializing in the manufacture and installation of highway safety products. Started in 1946, we are a fourth generation privately owned company with facilities servicing the U.S. east coast.
We are currently seeking an energetic candidate to fill the role of Customer Service Specialist in our Sign Plant.
Primary Responsibilities for the Customer Service Specialist include:
• Answer phones and give information to callers or route calls to appropriate individuals.
• Prepares out going mail and UPS shipments
• Prepares purchase orders and approve invoices for payment
• Receives and issue into inventory all incoming materials, check for proper certifications
• Responsible for costing updates to incoming raw materials
• Sales order entry and maintenance of customer orders
• Responsible for order acknowledgement, shipping, bill of lading and invoicing to customers
• Arranging freight for all commercial customers
• Preparation of sales reports
• Creates and files of customer orders for tractability
• Assist in quoting call in commercial customers’ needs
Qualified candidates will possess the following education/experience and skills:
• Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel
• Knowledge or ability to obtain knowledge in Equal Employment Opportunity Reporting
• Associates degree (A. A.) from two-year College; or 2 + year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, including excellent health and retirement benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
Elderlee, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by: Fax: 315-789-8104, online, quick apply or in person at: 729 Cross Road, Oaks Corners, NY 14518