Director of Finance and Administration in Albion
Community Action of Orleans and Genesee Posted: 09/01/2020
Albion, NY 14411
Oversees the financial operations of the agency, including development, monitoring and oversight of all agency resources including finances, personnel and equipment. Will be
primarily responsible for budget development, monitoring and projections; oversees monthly and year-end grant reporting; assist with capital asset procurement. Oversees the functions of
the Fiscal Department, including staff.
Required Minimal Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
• Minimum 5 years accounting experience in position of
significant financial/administrative responsibility.
• High level of proficiency in computer systems and MS
Office products, with significant emphasis on Excel.
• Experience with fund accounting software.
• Possesses a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving
• Significant experience with non-profit fund accounting and government grant requirements.
• Experience with AccuFund accounting software.
For further description and information, go to our website.
Submit Resume to:
Susan Jessmer, HR & Payroll Administrator
409 East State Street, Albion, NY 14411
Respond by Fri., Sept. 25, 2020
Please be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter.