Dishwasher in Pittsford, New York
Cloverwood Senior Living Posted: 2021-04-13
Pittsford, New York 14534
Glenmere Assisted Living in Pittsford, NY is seeking a Dishwasher to join Team Friendly! This position is Part-Time 20 hours/week; hours include: 4pm - 8pm on weekdays & Saturdays and 11am - 3pm on Sundays.
The Dishwasher will be responsible for:
-Deliver food orders to Residents in their patio homes
-Load, run, and unload dish machine.
-Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
-Monitor dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
-Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
-Keep dishroom clean and organized.
-Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
-Bag and haul dishroom trash and recycling to dumpster at designed times.
Why Join Cloverwood Senior Living?
- Cloverwood Senior Living is a leader in providing amenities to support excellent quality of living to older adults in Pittsford, NY!
- Cloverwood Senior Living is known to deliver above average services with exceptional employee performance!
- Join an upscale, high quality environment with a supportive team!
- Opportunity to develop lasting meaningful relationships with the residents & guests!
We offer an array of benefits all in our Resident-focused environment:
- Competitive Pay
- On-site Employee Food Options
- Supportive Work Environment
- PTO / Paid Holidays
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!!
-Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalence, or be in the process of obtaining one
-Must be at least 16 years of age
-Must have a valid drivers license
We embrace and live our values every day: Friendship, Teamwork, Compassion, Excellence, Integrity and Customer Focus.
Because Friends Care Always.