Entry Level Machine Operator in Rochester
Alliance Precision Plastics Posted: 04/24/2020
Rochester, NY 14606
Responsible for operating and monitoring plastic injection molding machines.
• Perform job duties to achieve production goals. Operate various machines, including automated, as required to complete jobs.
• Read, interpret instructions and follow directions for the production of plastic molded parts of each assigned job.
• Use cutting equipment, such as knives and clippers, to trim gates and flash.
• Inspect, pack and label product as per documented work instructions
• Operate plastic injection molding machines within job specifications to meet customer needs.
• Monitor plastic injection molding machines to maintain quality parameters of the job.
• Must be able to multi-task and work successfully in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to safety.
• Must be able to complete required paperwork (labor tickets, scrap tickets, reject sheets, etc.)
• Lift and stack packed boxes onto skids up to 30 lbs in preparation for shipping.
• Communicates to Supervisor, Group Leader, Lead Operator, Quality or Process Technicians any problems or concerns to assure equipment is functioning at maximum efficiency.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
No prior experience necessary - training provided
Basic math, reading and technical communication skills
Good time management
Lifting up to 30 pounds
Join a stable, growth-oriented manufacturing organization with a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, life insurance, short term & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and 401k with company match.
Attendance is critical as is being on time. All employees must stay within attendance and tardiness guidelines.
Use protective equipment as recommended and provided. Employees must follow safety rules.
High school diploma or G.E.D.