Environmental Service Associate / Porter in Pittsford, New York
Cloverwood Senior Living Posted: 2021-02-22
Pittsford, New York 14534
Cloverwood Senior Living in Pittsford, NY is seeking a Full-Time Environmental Service Associate / Porter. Hours for this position include 1:00pm to 9:00pm. This is a great opportunity to join our team of dedicated and caring professionals, striving to provide a pleasant, safe, and clean environment for our retired residents.
Part of the Friendly Senior Living family, Cloverwood is an active, independent community that reflects the attitudes of people who want the very best out of life. Cloverwood's exceptional offerings promote a passion for life, as well as personal growth and well-being of the whole person—in mind, body and spirit.
The Housekeeper is responsible for performing day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department while providing friendly customer service with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality:
• Collects waste from designated areas.
• Maintains tile floor in designated areas.
• Washes windows and walls as assigned.
• Cleans public and staff restrooms
• Cleans stairwells and elevators as assigned.
• Cleans dining room/café as necessary after meal time.
• Refinishes tile floors and shampoos carpets as required.
• Assists in room preparations as necessary.
• Maintains an assigned area
We offer an array of benefits all in our well-structured, Resident-focused environment:
- Competitive Pay
- On-Site Food Options
- Paid Time Off
- Full-Time Benefits (including Medical & Dental)
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!
• Education: Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education, or be in the process of obtaining one.
• Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience, with senior living experience preferred.