Field Service Tech I in Gates, NY
IGT Global Solutions Posted: 2021-04-29
Gates, NY 14624
Field Service Tech Position (Job Title – Field Service Tech I)
Requisition ID: 5477
Overall Purpose and Objective:
Provide entry level maintenance, installation and service of IGT equipment at Retailer (customer) locations. Responds to dispatches and drives to customer locations within his or her "zone" to deliver supplies and to install, remove, or repair lottery equipment and communication devices
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, preventive maintenance and installation of lottery Point of Access (POA) equipment and communication devices used at the lottery retailer location.
• Follow company policies to accurately confirm, accept and close service calls via automated dispatch system.
• Appropriately document service activity according to site policy.
• Process and maintain consumables inventory according to site policy.
• Properly package and ship defective self-service equipment to central repair facility.
• Interface at basic level with third-party communication network provider to effectively troubleshoot communication problems at the lottery retailer location.
• Accurately maintain, stock and document equipment, parts and consumables inventory.
• Document retailer installation, changes and removals.
• Follow procedures for returning defective materials to Central Repair facility (RMA Process).
• High school degree or GED equivalent required.
• One or more years of experience in a customer service related position
• One or more years of experience in technical repair
• Successful candidates must satisfactorily meet IGT’s pre-employment reference and background checks and any applicable pre-placement physical and drug testing requirements.