Forklift Operator in Newark, NY
Elderlee, Inc. Posted: 2022-11-23
Newark, NY 14513
Elderlee, Inc. is a diversified corporation specializing in the manufacture and installation of highway safety products. Started in 1946, we are a fourth generation privately owned company with facilities servicing the U.S. east coast. We are currently seeking an energetic candidate to fill the role of a Forklift Operator.
Primary Responsibilities for the Forklift Operator include:
• Loading and unloading product in the staging area’s
• Supply Employees with the materials needed
Qualified candidates will possess the following education/experience and skills:
• Posses a valid forklift license or the ability to obtain one
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• High School Diploma or GED or 1 to 3 months related experience
We offer an attractive total compensation package, including excellent health and retirement benefits, paid holidays and Paid Time off.
Elderlee, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by: Fax: 315-789-8104, Online: at below link, Email: direct apply or in person at: 729 Cross Road, Oaks Corners, NY 14518