General Warehouse Worker in Rochester, New York
Big Apple Deli Products, Inc Posted: 2021-03-16
Rochester, New York 14624
1. Select dry, cooler, and freezer products for shipment using wrist-mount computer terminal and finger-mount scanner.
2. Follow directions on computer terminal to arrive at correct slot in warehouse. Scan slot to confirm accuracy.
3. Pick appropriate quantity of product from slot as indicated on computer terminal. Scan item to confirm accuracy.
4. Lift and place products on pallet one at a time and apply respective shipping label. Scan label before lifting & placing next item.
5. When needed, record weight of item by scanning or by placing item onto scale & manually recording weight.
6. Secure cases using tape dispensers and pallet loads using pallet wrap.
7. Load customer order onto delivery trucks (by lifting product manually or with manual or power machinery) as assigned.
8. Put away and/or rotate inventory as directed using electronic warehouse management system.
9. Use various warehouse equipment including but not limited to hand carts, manual pallet jack, U-cart or the following after appropriate licensure: forklift, scissor lift, power pallet jack.
10. Perform regular warehouse cleaning and maintenance duties as assigned.
11. Perform other duties as assigned and assist other departments as needed.
Please quick apply.