Health Home Care Manager Supervisor in Rochester, New York
Heritage Christian Services Posted: 2022-05-13
Rochester, New York 14623
The Health Home Care Manager Supervisor has the responsibility of assisting eligible families, children and youth to provide access to services, assuring they have everything necessary to stay healthy, out of the emergency room and out of the hospital.
The Care Manager Supervisor supports the Care Managers to ensure that all policies, as outlined by the Contracted Health Home Agency- Children’s Health Home of Upstate New York (CHHUNY), are followed.
You will serve as resource and support to Care Managers in meeting the needs of the children and families served in the program. To support the mission, vision, and values of Heritage Christian Services.
• Work with the Director of Community Initiatives to cultivate relationships with local organizations, local Departments of Social Services, Early Intervention, the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities, the NYS Department of Health, Managed Care Organizations and other providers.
• Assure a coordinated approach to the community at large and support better health, better quality of care and lower costs.
• Provide resource information and education to people served and their families, and linking children and families to appropriate services and supports.
• Provide supervision and support to a team of Care Managers.
• Review and sign off on Comprehensive Plans requiring supervisor signatures.
• Provide training an assistance to Care Managers.
• Complete monthly internal audits.
• Adhere to responsibilities related to providing care management.
• Provide care management to a smaller caseload of youth with varying needs and have face-to-face contact with child/ youth as determined by need and acuity.
• Complete all necessary documentation as outlined by DOH and CHHUNY.
• Assess quality of services and report findings to Director of Community Initiatives.
• A Bachelors of Arts or Science with two years of relevant experience, or;
A license as a Registered Nurse with two years of relevant experience, or;
• A Master’s degree with one year of relevant experience
• Ability and temperament to work effectively with people with intellectual and physical disabilities is required
• Valid driver’s license that is in compliance with Heritage Christian Services’ motor vehicle record standards
• Ability to travel and provide supports to individuals across several counties service the Finger Lakes and Western NY regions
• Current CANS-NY Certification with a Supervisory Level Score
Please apply with resume via Company Link