Machine / Assembly Operator in Rochester, NY
Alliance Precision Plastics Posted: 2023-03-03
Rochester, NY 14606
Machine or Assembly Operator (Entry-level B and C Shifts)
Join a stable company offering steady work with standard hours and weekly paychecks in a safe clean environment. We offer a wide range of employment opportunities from entry level to more challenging in the plastics injection molding field.
No prior experience required for entry level production or assembly positions - training is available.
Base pay $16
B shift with differential $17.00
C shift with differential $17.50
B shift 3:15pm - 11:45pm
C shift 11:15pm - 7:45am
Alliance offers a clean safe work environment with stable work schedule including overtime opportunities, advancement opportunities and a complete benefit package, which include medical, dental, vision, supplemental disability, life insurance, 401(k) savings plan and educational assistance programs. Alliance Precision Plastics a great place for a career.
• Operate various machines, including automated, as required to complete jobs.
• Read, interpret instructions and follow directions for the production of plastic molded parts of each assigned job.
• Use cutting equipment, such as knives and clippers, to trim gates and flash.
• Inspect, pack and label product as per documented work instructions
• Operate plastic injection molding machines within job specifications to meet customer needs.
• Monitor plastic injection molding machines to maintain quality parameters of the job.
• Attendance is critical as is being on time
• Must be able to multi-task and work successfully in a fast paced environment, with strong attention to safety.
• Basic math, reading and communication skills.
• Good time management
• Lifting up to 30 pounds
• Must be able to work overtime
• Must be able to interview without interpreter/companion
• Waiting period may apply
• Only full-time employees eligible
To learn more about Alliance Precision Plastics, visit our website at www.allianceppc.com