Machine Operator in Rochester, NY
JKJ Inc. Posted: 2020-11-10
Rochester, NY 14623
JK Findings is a major manufacturer and wholesaler of quality precious metal jewelry components selling to manufacturers and wholesalers worldwide. Our reputation for excellence has been built on over four decades of providing a high quality product to the jewelry industry. We have been in business since 1975 and we are currently doing business in over 45 countries worldwide.
We are seeking a machinist with experience operating a variety of machining centers, from CNC to robotics to manual. Your advanced knowledge and experience will allow you to efficiently mass produce high quality product for our customers. In addition to operating machines , you will also be responsible for adjusting set-ups and making other adjustments to machines to ensure the maximum production of quality product at all times.
To be successful in this position you must have excellent mechanical knowledge, good math skills, good communication and be proficient using hand and measuring tools.
Expectations of a machinist at JK Findings:
· Efficient set up and operating knowledge and experience.
· Ability to work and meet deadlines and quality requirements with minimal supervision.
· Perform in-process quality checks; make adjustments as needed to perfect quality.
· Maintain a well organized and clean work area.
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures at all times.
· Commitment to quality, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
Excellent benefit package available at 90 days, including paid time off, 401k with company match, health/dental/vision insurance, growth opportunity for motivated individuals.