Machine Operator in Victor, NY
Remedy Intelligent Staffing Posted: 2021-04-20
Victor, NY 14564
A manufacturing facility located in Victor NY is seeking candidates for their 2nd shift Machine Operation. Candidates should have past experience operating a machine. Seeking candidates who are reliable and interested in learning how to operate their specific machines.
SUMMARY: Assists in the set up and assists in operating the machine to print and cut corrugated board by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
• Sets up the machine with the assistance of the operator and crew.
• Makes necessary adjustments during set up and run to insure quality work.
• Follows First Piece Sample Procedure after set up to insure production is to customer’s specifications.
• Monitors quality throughout the production run.
• Pulls samples and records data on statistical Process Control chart when appropriate.
• Completes the Quality Assurance check list sheet for each order.
• Shuts down machine and makes adjustments for quality when necessary.
• Identifies any nonconforming material discovered during the run and places a reject or hold tag on side of units. Notifies the department supervisor.
• Enters production data into computer.
Hours: 2nd shift Mon-Thurs: 3:30pm-2am
Pay: $16.59/Hr , could be more if experienced