Maintenance Supervisor in Rochester, NY
Advantech Industries Posted: 2021-01-07
Rochester, NY 14624
Under the direct supervision of the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for mechanical, hydraulic and electrical repairs along with general maintenance of equipment and facilities. Advantech Industries is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor. Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm. Eligible candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience and a High School Diploma or GED.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preventative Maintenance (Both CNC Machines & Press Brakes and Other Equipment) Includes cleaning of coolant tanks, cleaning and changing equipment filters and replenishing or changing oils.
• General Mechanical Repairs
• General Hydraulic Repairs
• General Electrical Repairs
• Facility Maintenance
• Management of Maintenance Personnel
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that facilities and equipment are properly maintained.
• Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project outcomes.
• Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating.
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
• Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
• Thorough operational knowledge and skills of specific equipment to be maintained.
• Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
• Ability to keep record of time spent and material used.
• Ability to assign work to maintenance technicians and oversee through successful completion.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Finesse in performance of maintenance related duties.
Paid Sick Leave
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Advantech Industries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.