Maintenance Technician in Arcade, NY
API Heat Transfer Posted: 2021-04-02
Arcade, NY 14009
$1,000 Sign On Bonus eligible if you apply and/or accept this position between April 1 – 30, 2021
We are a COVID-19 Compliant Facility.
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions, API Heat Transfer has a legacy of industry-leading performance that can be traced back more than 130 years. Throughout our history, we have built a corporate culture based on reliability and superior performance – from our innovative technologies to the people behind them.
This position is responsible for providing manufacturing operations with the required support relative to machine repair, preventative maintenance, installation and continuous improvement.
1. Mechanical repair, electrical repair and installation of all production machinery.
2. Facilities repair and improvements such as electrical, painting, plumbing.
3. Maintain the chemical storage area. Move oils, solvents glycols from the plant floor into storage and maintain chemical log sheet.
4. Perform periodic preventative maintenance on all production equipment.
5. Comply with all of the ISO 9001 Quality standards, policies and procedures of API Heat Transfer.
6. Clean work areas prior to release back to production. Clean and properly store tools.
7. Comply with and follow all safety procedures for both the employee and work area
1. Communication skills – verbal
2. Attention to detail
3. Problem solving
5. Decision making
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous experience working within a maintenance capacity at a manufacturing facility.
3. Advanced knowledge in electronics, hydraulics and mechanical equipment.
4. Advanced knowledge of hand tools.
5. Machining and welding experience preferred.
Physical Activity Requirements:
Occasionally (1+%): Climbing, Sitting, Repeat Motions, Pushing, Reading
Frequently (34+%): Bending, Reaching, Squatting/Crouching, Hearing, Crawling, Kneeling, Balancing,
Constantly (67+%): Standing, Walking, Lifting, Carrying, Hand Manipulation, Wrist Manipulation
Occasionally (1+%): Working with computers, poor venting.
Frequently (34+%): Solvents, working with moving machinery, chemicals, hot/cold extremes, dust, inside work, gases, outside work, fumes, loud noise, vibrations, sharp objects, electricity exposure, driving powered equipment.
Details for Sign On Bonus – You must apply and/or accept this position between April 1 -30, 2021. You will receive your bonus on the first payroll check after you have completed 90 days of employment, and are an employee in good standing. Rehires are not eligible for this bonus
API Heat Transfer offers competitive compensation, health and financial benefits, shift differentials, incentive programs, paid time off, holiday gatherings, and so much more!
For more information visit http://www.apiheattransfer.com
To apply, please quick apply or at below site.