Maintenance Technician I in Rochester, NY
Regional Transit Service Posted: 2023-01-23
Rochester, NY 14609
The Maintenance Technician I position will diagnose and perform all major repairs to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems on our fleet equipment.
Hourly Rate: Starting rate is $22.88 per hour. You will reach top rate within 5 years (current top rate is $36.32; your top rate will reflect the top rate for 2028 which is currently undetermined at this time). This is a Union environment in association with the Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 282.
Location: 1372 E. Main St. Rochester, NY 14609
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm
Why you should join the RTS Team!:
• Consistent weekly pay; productivity is measured on quality not flat rate.
• Career Longevity and opportunities for growth
• Work/life balance. "Work to live, not live to work."
• Job security. Public Transportation is a long-term solution to climate change policy.
• Cutting-edge internal technical training department. We support you.
• Vehicles contain the latest technology.
• We provide the tools and equipment to help you succeed.
• Collaborative and positive work environment with a culture that promotes your success. We focus on making you the best version of yourself!
Other great benefits include:
• Excellent Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
• Top compensation and pension plan
• Work boot & tool allowance
• On-site 24/7 Fitness and Wellness Center
• Deferred Compensation Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Health Advocacy, Financial & Legal Consultation, Health Coaching, Virtual Concierge, Discounts)
• Well-Being Program Culture & Inclusion Council
Learn More and Apply Online at below site!