Manufacturing Technician in Victor, NY
Meta Advanced Signals Posted: 2022-06-21
Victor, NY 14564
Meta Advanced Signals is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join our busy team specializing in state-of-the-art military communications and signals intelligence products.
All our teams operate in a small and agile environment which allows our personnel to work independently on a wide variety of systems and products. We are looking for a motivated individual who learns quickly and is capable of operating with little direction; someone, that can and will multi-task when necessary, but still pays attention to detail.
Essential Functions Statement:
• Must be able to read and following assembly prints and work instructions.
• Use general manufacturing tools for chassis builds.
• Maintain accurate and clear documentation that proves that manufacturing is being carried out in accordance with internal quality systems or regulations. It is important that procedures are followed, equally important is proving these operations were carried out and documented.
• Conduct Quality checks and inspections on components and products.
• Optimize product builds to improve efficiency all while still maintaining a high level of product Quality.
• Verify supplied materials conform to the B.O.M (Bill of Material) prior to use.
• Know the manufacturing process in great detail, troubleshooting at an appropriate level and involving senior members of staff as needed.
• Aid in developing product build instructions and Standard operating procedures.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Comply with all company policies and safety requirements.
• Support all production needs to ensure the product delivery dates are met, this will require someone to have very good work ethic and someone that can learn all aspects of manufacturing, material management, packing, shipping and at times assist test.
• Must be able to adapt and react in time-sensitive situations
• 3+ years of experience in manufacturing
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience with Circuit boards or IPC-610, IPC-620, J-STD-001 certifications would be helpful but not a mandate.
• Systematic approach in problem solving and troubleshooting
• Good attendance is a must
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Must have good command of the English language; oral and written.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions