Mechanical/Pipeline Technician in Rochester, NY
NuFlow Services of Upstate NY Posted: 2022-01-12
Rochester, NY 14623
Mechanically skilled individuals needed that like to work with their hands
• Work with state-of-the-art equipment & robotics.
• Our primary services include new installation and rehabilitation of sewers using trenchless technology techniques. We provide specialized training to all new hires to ensure employee's safety and quality installation for our customers.
• The candidate will perform tasks involving some physical labor at sewer and site construction projects. Operate a variety of hand and power tools and systems.
• Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor in sewer rehabilitation projects.
• Mix and apply epoxy to sewer infrastructures.
• Assist in excavation on-site
• Maintain a clean job site by clearing job site of debris and eliminating potential safety hazards.
• Load and unload materials.
• Ensure that proper safety procedures are being followed.
• Drive company truck and trailer to and from job sites.
• Perform additional tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• Must have some pipe systems knowledge.
• Must possess a valid Driver's License with a clean MVR (CDL is a huge plus)
• Must be willing to travel and work out of town (per diem is provided)
• Must be willing to work overnights and some weekends.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Must be able to perform physical labor activities in field conditions.
• Must be self-motivated and reliable.
We are prepared to highly compensate the right individual(s), 401k match, health insurance, annual bonus