Millwork Installer in Rochester, NY
Arbr Studios Posted: 2021-06-04
Rochester, NY 14606
Well established high-end luxury millwork and furniture manufacturer in Rochester, NY is seeking an experienced, motivated Millwork Installer with expertise installing custom fabricated product ie. Kitchens, Bars, Closets, etc. Experience in millwork, home construction, or furniture industry is required.
• Ability to read blueprints/layouts and follow installation instructions.
• Must have a working knowledge of basic materials such as wood, plastic laminates, solid surfaces, particle board, MDF, etc.
• Overall responsibility for the on-site management of installation
• Install already constructed cabinets per plan
• Ensure all cabinets are leveled and installed securely
• Keep work area clean and orderly and clean up daily
• Follow instructions given by project manager / designer
• Communicate daily with project manager about progress
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Kitchen Cabinet Installation: 3 years (Required)
• Carpentry knowledge such as installation of roll outs, accessories, cabinet doors, glides, and hardware.
• Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Attention to detail is a must.
• Well organized & willingness to teach an apprentice
• Problem-solving skills
• Interact, collaborate, and converse with high profile accounts and clients, demonstrating exceptional customer service, professionalism, and discretion at all times.
• Take ownership and responsibility for assigned projects from start to completion over several weeks and months, facilitating organized information flow at all times; from customer to down-stream company departments.
Job Types: Full-time
• English: Speak, Read, Write
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off