.NET Developer in VICTOR
Key Systems, Inc. Posted: 09/14/2020
VICTOR, NY 14564
Responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting C# applications using .NET 4.5+ and C# to meet the company’s strategic objectives. They are also responsible for adhering to Key Systems' .NET development frameworks & best practices. In addition, supporting and contributing to Key Systems' development process is an essential component of the .NET role.
• Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high re-usability and maintainability.
• Deep knowledge and experience in writing unit testable software with C#.
• Participate in code reviews to improve code quality.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Key Systems' product architecture and frameworks. Maintain and contribute to Key Systems' product platform as necessary.
• Develop SQL scripts and product database updates that meet Key Systems' database standards to implement product requirements.
• Maintain and support Key Systems' products that are released to stakeholders and customers.
• Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen Key Systems technology platform and development practices.
• C# - application and web development: 3 - 5 yrs+
• ASP.Net and Web Forms - web development 3 - 5 yrs+
• Front end web-page development experience.
• Software integration between applications.
• Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
• Visual Studio development environment.
• Unit Tests
• Source control experience with Team Foundation Studio.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
• Ability to work with multiple teams or team members to resolve an issue.
• Ability to trouble-shoot issues with software and provide resolutions.
• Ability to provide software installation or support in person and over the phone to clients.
• Nice to have: experience with supporting Cloud-based applications, either Azure or Amazon Web Services.