Payroll Specialist in Rochester, New York
Heritage Christian Services Posted: 2022-08-02
Rochester, New York 14623
Heritage Christian Services is seeking applicants for a payroll specialist position.
Join our growing team of 3,000 employees.
• Responsible for operating ADP Workforce Now payroll and timekeeping software, interpret punch detail, exception reports and timecards to ensure that employee’s weekly paychecks are issued accurately.
• Review and validate new hires into payroll software.
• Data entry for payroll changes.
• Process payroll.
• Audit Payroll Register
• Termed employees final payout
• Pay adjustments and retro pay
• Manual and stale-dated checks
• Income executions/garnishments, employment verifications and unemployment notice paperwork.
• Internal and external customer service.
• Generate reports for management.
• Monitor and track vacation and sick time accruals.
• Sort/ Disburse/ Mail employee checks.
• Five or more years of payroll experience.
• Knowledgeable of ADP WFN and E-Time platforms preferred
• APA certification desirable
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Payroll experience, with background in accounting or finance
• Maintain high level of confidentiality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED; college experience preferred
Please apply with resume at the Company Link Below