PHARMACIST in Buffalo
Neighborhood Health Center Posted: 04/16/2020
Buffalo, NY 14201
Come Grow With Us!
Neighborhood Health Center (NHC) is GROWING and actively seeking a Pharmacist. This exempt position will be involved in dispensing, quality assurance, inventory controls, and will provide clinical consultations and patient counseling in a 340b pharmacy environment.
• Responsible for dispensing prescriptions by following standard operating procedures for receiving, filling, dispensing, logging and maintaining loss prevention control
• works as part of an interdisciplinary team, providing consultation on pharmaceutical questions to physicians, nurses, and other health care providers
• Reviews patient's medication orders and drug profiles to assure correct drug use and to optimize drug regimens
• Oversees the tasks of the unlicensed pharmacy personnel
• Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree or a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
• A minimum of 2 years of community pharmacy experience
• Must possess New York State Pharmacist License with current registration
• 340B experience preferred
To apply, visit our Open Positions page to fill out an online application: