Physician's Assistant in Rochester, NY
Finger Lakes Clinical Research Posted: 2021-03-22
Rochester, NY 14618
ERG is the largest independent clinical research site services company focused on special populations and is the market leader in CNS. With 12 wholly owned clinical sites and 12 affiliated sites, we conduct in-patient and out-patient phase I-IV clinical research studies. Our mission is to provide the highest quality execution of clinical trials in all clinical research phases aimed at helping sponsor companies to get their life saving or life enhancing drugs to market as quickly and safely as possible.
To help us continue our mission to provide the highest quality clinical trial execution to help sponsors speed lifesaving and life-enhancing therapeutics to market as quickly and safely as possible, we are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to advance the team of medical professionals at Rochester, NY site. The Physician Assistant will be responsible for providing primary care to patients within the facility, as well as keeping record of patients’ health, creating patient care plans, and administrating diagnostic tests. This role will require working closely with the Clinical Research Coordinators, assisting in tasks that relate to the conduct of clinical trials. This position is essential to providing support to our other clinicians within the unit and to our patients overall positive health.
• Monitor and operate medical equipment.
• Perform physical exams and patient observations.
• Administer medications and treatments.
• Assist in documentation management.
• Protocol related clinical assessments of research subjects.
• Detect changes in patient’s health and change treatment plans, as necessary.
• Providing profitable management of the clinical research business, consistent with company policies, principles, strategies, and objectives
• Accountable for the overall coordination, organization, and efficient implementation of clinical trials management, operations, and regulatory compliance
• Attend meeting and communicate with staff.
• In executing these position responsibilities, the Physician Assistant is guided by Good Clinical Practices (GCP), International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and company standard operating procedures and policies.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Current valid RN license
• 5+ years in a leadership role with on-site management responsibilities
• Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including quality assurance, finance, and employee management.
• Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity.
• Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
• Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
• Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success leading a multifunctional team.
• Experience business plan development and budgeting
• Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity.
• Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings