Plumbing Supervisor in Darien Center, NY
Six Flags Darien Lake Posted: 2021-09-07
Darien Center, NY 14040
Six Flags Darien Lake has Exciting Full-Time opportunities in our Maintenance Department!
To oversee the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of plumbing utilities and proper water management as well as providing effective leadership of Plumbing department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain control, quality, safe operation, distribution and required daily reporting of systems including but not limited to potable water, industrial water and sanitary sewer.
- Maintain proper lake levels.
- Install and repair equipment and associated plumbing, including, but not limited to, hot water tanks, pumps, filters, toilets, urinals, sinks, drinking fountains, hydrants.
- Adhere to proper PPE and LOTO requirements.
- Practice and promote proper hygiene.
- Ability to work in new and existing construction.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 years experience in plumbing related position.
- Must be fit tested and orientated to safe confine space procedures.
- Valid New York State Drivers License and successful completion of Darien Lake Vehicle Training program.
- Experience in the safe and proper operation of specialized equipment such as a jetter, honey wagon, pump out cart, tow motor, tractor, etc as needed.
- Possess soldering, pipe fitting and threading, mathematical, and metering skills.
Apply today at: sixflagsjobs.com
Or call: 585-599-5108