Production Set-up Associate in Rochester, NY
Nordon Posted: 2021-04-26
Rochester, NY 14608
Prepare jobs and work stations for production. Make process adjustments for running jobs.
- Provide mold and support equipment installation, process start-up and optimization, and submit parts to QC for approval.
- Troubleshoot problems, make corrective process adjustments, and submit parts to QC for approval.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Ensure that the mold and equipment of assigned machines is suitable for producing quality product.
- Perform basic machine / mold maintenance and cleaning.
- Report material, machine, and mold problems to the appropriate personnel for corrective actions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment, and promote the same in others.
- Maximize production of good parts, prevent non-conforming parts, and minimize reclaim generation by applying improved operating techniques.
- Direct and assist Set-Up Associates to ensure optimum processes and procedures are followed.
- Direct, schedule, and coordinate training of new and existing workers.
- Supervise workers as required or assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.