Quality Inspector - A Shift in Rochester, NY
Advantech Industries Posted: 2021-02-09
Rochester, NY 14624
Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts. We are looking to immediately fill a Quality Inspector position on our A shift. Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED and 5 years’ experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Position involves first piece, in-process and final inspection.
• Ability to perform internal auditing and calibration helpful.
• Must be accountable for quality of work performed.
• Must maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with sheet metal, machining, welding, GD&T, and CMM Programming preferred.
• Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and have a desire to continuously improve on skill set and technical knowledge.
• Internal auditing and calibration skills helpful.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Paid Sick Leave
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Advantech Industries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.