*Remote* Interactive Sales Specialist in Rochester, Telecommute , NY
Growler Interactive LLC Posted: 2021-01-25
Rochester, Telecommute , NY 14604
About Growler Interactive:
Growler Interactive is all about making noise through games. From our base of operations in Rochester, NY, our team is hard at work creating fun and novel gaming experiences. We envision ourselves as part of a growing and bustling center of gaming innovation.
In our past jobs we have done it all from interactive training to websites to mobile apps to branded games. However, what we really wanted to do was turn our own game ideas into reality. In the wake of transferring ownership of our interactive media studio, our Growler-sense told us the time was right to reform a new gaming focused studio.
To support game development efforts, Growler Interactive is constantly looking for new clients to assist in using game technology in novel ways to solve problems in their own industries.
Growler Interactive is currently seeking an Interactive Sales Specialist.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to support the director team in identifying and developing relationships with potential clients. The interactive sales specialist will drive engagement through email campaigns, social media, and client management activities. Introducing Growler Interactive and its services through indirect and direct engagement will be a primary activity for identifying potential clients. Successfully selling Growler Interactive’s game inspired, interactive media capabilities require developing an understanding of each client’s challenges and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, eager to learn, detail-oriented, and passionate about developing creative solutions for each client’s unique needs.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities that align with Growler’s mission
- Deepen Growler’s current client relationships with new exciting proposals
- Manage the sales pipeline from lead generation to SoW using CRM
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including copywriting, networking through a marketing automation tool, testing, and deploying
- Drive brand awareness organically through website and social media
- Crafting email modules and templates
- Consistently produce email sales/marketing copy that is aligned with Growler Interactive's brand voice
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mastery of the English language; able to write professionally, creatively, persuasively, and succinctly
- Familiar with the languages of technology, design, and entrepreneurial business
- Eagerness to learn about and communicate to clients the capabilities and benefits of interactive media services
- Customer service skills to listen to customers and address needs and concerns
- Experience with running successful email campaigns
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated learner with a desire to master the ins and outs of sales and marketing
Contract is an hourly rate, plus commissions with an estimated 10-20 hours per week. Rate, duration and commission is flexible, but conditional on agreed upon success metrics and experience level.
Please send your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies with “Interactive Sales Specialist” in the email subject to