Sheet Metal Administrator / Warehouse in Rochester, NY
Upstate Systems Posted: 2021-05-20
Rochester, NY 14623
Responsible for providing excellent service to customers ensuring all customer needs are met.
Organize the warehouse, assist with inventory control (cycle counts) and be able to take lists
over the phone and pull orders. Help warehouse personnel pull orders, load walk-in customer
trucks and support the Customer Service reps. Integral part of day to day branch operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities-
1. First line support for walk-in customers in the branch location.
2. Process sheet metal and parts orders at counter, by phone, fax or email.
3. Assist with cycle counts and replenishment.
4. Assist warehouse staff pulling orders for walk-in customers.
5. Sheet metal shipments to customers, other Upstate Systems branches and properly
receive incoming product.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required-
1. Excellent attitude and commitment to superior customer service.
2. Sheet metal administrators must exemplify excellent verbal and communication skills,
and tremendous attention to detail.
3. Must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
4. Familiarity with HVAC parts, sheet metal and supplies.
5. Ability to multi task with ease.
1. Frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
2. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform essential functions.
1. Three years or more of proven Customer Service Excellence and HVAC/Sheet Metal
2. Associate degree or equivalent level of experience and High School diploma.
Location- Rochester, NY