Site Superintendent in Rochester, NY
Acquest Development Posted: 2020-11-05
Rochester, NY 14625
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in building construction management and be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish a timeline for completion. MUST have experience in large scale construction.
• Oversee daily operation of construction projects
• Producing daily progress reports and progress photos
• Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
• Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
• Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
• 5 years of experience in all facets of building construction with lead management experience
• Strong project management and communications skills
• Ability to read construction documents
• Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
Please email resume and cover letter below.