Structural Steel Fabricator in Rochester
Ramar Steel Companies Posted: 06/16/2020
Rochester, NY 14605
LOOKING FOR MORE STABILITY AND GROWTH?
Ramar Steel is seeking a highly skilled fabricator with layout and assembly fitting experience to join our family.
The successful candidate will have experience fabricating structural steel, primarily for commercial buildings or similarly designed structures. Experience with miscellaneous metals and/or the ability to operate CNC equipment is a plus, but not required.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Layout and fit-up of structural steel
• Tack welding and MIG welding
• interpretation of fabrication drawings, weld symbols, etc.
• Other work, which may be assigned as needed to support the team
• Must be willing to work overtime, when available.
Qualified applicants should have the ability to read fabrication drawings to assemble structural steel beams, columns, and other structural product types from various detail pieces. Use of tape measures, squares, and other hand tools as well as tack welding is required. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking individual ready to work in a cooperative environment.
• Health Insurance
• Health Reimbursement Account
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401K with company match
• profit sharing
• paid holidays
• paid vacation
• short term disability
• life insurance.
The Position: Full-time Monday-Friday. 1st and 2nd shift available. 2nd Shift comes with shift differential pay.
What are the REWARDS?
• Premium Wages
• Great Benefits
• Job Security with a strong and stable company
• Opportunities for learning and growth with the Ramar Steel Company family