Systems Support Associate in Sodus
Reliant Credit Union Posted: 06/18/2020
Sodus, NY 14551
Status: Hourly/ Non-exempt
Location: Sodus Office
Shift/Hours: Full-time based on business needs.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union, ranked one of Rochester's top mid-sized companies three years in a row, is seeking a Systems Support Associate for our Sodus, NY Office.
The Systems Support Associate supports the Information Systems department's administrative and help-desk functions. He/She will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues; perform systems administration, and coordinate with the team members to maximize the benefit of system investments.
Reliant offers an excellent work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork (ART), along with an exceptional benefits package, including:
* 401k retirement plan
* Paid leave time allowances
* Employee life insurance
* Access to our medical, dental and vision plans
As a Systems Support Associate at Reliant, you will:
* Maintain Active Directory and login, login security, and authorization levels of other applications.
* Provide technical support to staff
* Serve as a contact with 3rd party departmental vendors, and maintain the documentation of the 3rd party vendors/contacts.
* Maintain system documentation
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to analyze and problem-solve
* Interpersonal skills to coordinate work with other departments.
* Strong personal computer skills
* Working knowledge of current networking organization and technology.
* Positive attitude, with a desire to help others
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as with a team
Required Training & Experience:
* Associates degree in computer science and one year of related work experience. Related work experiences may be considered in lieu of education requirements.
* Industry certifications beneficial: A+, Security+, Network+, Microsoft MCP
Physical Requirements include the ability to:
* Use keyboard, monitor, telephone, and other standard office equipment.
* Lift and move a minimum of 35 pounds.
* Effectively communicate with others.
* Capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance
* Ability to travel throughout a two-story building including stair climbing and descent and/or elevator operation.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA Disability/Veteran. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a position, contact our Human Resources department via phone at 800-724-9282 or email at