Warehouse Delivery Driver in Rochester
FleetPride Inc. Posted: 06/09/2020
Rochester, New York 14624
Imagine working for a company that cares about your professional future and wants you to reach your career goals!
FleetPride is North America’s premier and largest independent distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer replacement parts. We take pride in supporting many industries across the nation for their truck and trailer part needs. We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our dynamic team at our Rochester, NY branch!
• Competitive compensation with annual merit increases
• Benefits package - includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, & holidays
• Company provided uniforms
• Great work-life balance
• Family-oriented, teamwork driven environment
• An opportunity to advance you career.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse
• Delivery of parts to customers
• Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
• Package, label and ship customer orders by UPS, US Mail, bus, motor freight and local truck deliveries.
• Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices
We’re looking for:
• An energetic individual with a strong work ethic
• High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
• Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience
• Current and valid drivers license
Apply today if you are ready to take the next step in your career with FleetPride!